The current PIP editors are:
- Kevin (Discord @keeevin#7783)
For each new PIP that comes in, an editor does the following:
- Read the PIP to check if it is ready: sound and complete.
- The ideas must make technical sense, even if they don’t seem likely to get to final status.
- The title should accurately describe the content.
- Check the PIP for language (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.), markup (Github flavored Markdown), code style
- If the PIP isn’t ready, the editor will send it back to the author for revision, with specific instructions.
Once the PIP is ready for the repository, the PIP editor will:
- Assign an PIP number
- Create a related PIP GitBook entry
- Create a related discord channel
- The editors don’t pass judgment on PIPs. They merely do the administrative & editorial part.