Core contributor are those who have long-term projects that they work on. For a list of Polywrap's current core contributors, visit our Core Team page.
This guide will help you understand the following.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Core Contributor
- Expectations from a Core Contributor
- Working Groups (Pods)
The projects that core contributors work on are essential to Polywrap's core roadmap. Here are some characteristics of a core contributor:
- Compensated on a regular schedule
- Has access to Polywrap's workgroup channels such as
#operations, and more
- Works alongside other core contributors on different areas of the project, such as the core toolchain and hub
Here are some expectations from a core contributor:
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress on milestones
- Log estimated contributor hours and tasks on a spreadsheet
- Assist other core contributors with their project if they have time
Core contributors are part of working groups or "pods". Each pod has its own roadmap and milestones. To learn more about pods in detail, visit our Working Groups (Pods) page.